So did I mention that I think blogging might be giving me bad karma? Well, really just because I had to post about the Zeb-Deals, and then I get side swiped by a few of them within the span of a few weeks. Screw this blog. Anyway, one adorable little Zeb-Deal that recently came my way is this little guy, Boggs. (yeah, named after New York Yankee and Boston Red Sox great, Wade Boggs) He's a 7 week old Chesapeake Bay Retriever. And he's going to be huge. He is a natural at taking walks, but has struggled hard in the crate training arena. Basically he cries like a howler monkey everytime we try to put him in his crate. If he doesn't figure this out by the time fall camp starts next Sunday, I am going to flip my shit.
Zeb having a "teaching moment" with the little one.
Yeah, they love each other. Notice Ollie's leg tangled up around Boggs. I die. More stories to come soon.


9 comments:
How cute! I love how he and Ollie are the same size and he's only 7 weeks old, haha.
This is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
You should teach them the Poker Face dance.
How in the hell is it fall camp already???
That dog is adorable!
So are you guys gonna be one of those families that get a new dog every two years in lieu of having children? Cause I could see it!
you would not believe how many people are making that comment, its actually starting to freak me out! I'm only 27! Sure I think about it, but can so many other people really be so concerned about the status of my uterus?
you would not believe how many people are making that comment, its actually starting to freak me out! I'm only 27! Sure I think about it, but can so many other people really be so concerned about the status of my uterus?
As fellow 27 year-old with a much more dismal reproductive future ahead of her, I can categorically say I am not concerned about your uterus!
But when the dogs start piling up (and yes, I realize, 2 hardly constitutes a pile) comments must be made. But only in fun. :)
He's absolutely adorable! I like his name as well. Boggs and Ollie just rolls off the tongue very nicely! Can't wait to see just how big he gets!
Love, love, love the both of them! So Damn cute! Poor Apollo! He is out-numbered! Although,I think he can hold his own.
As a 35 year old with a cat, I fully support your decision to get dogs.
Post a Comment