Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Zeb!

Today, is Zeb's 27th birthday - so naturally I gave him his presents on Monday. I'm pretty proud of myself too. See, Zeb's not the best present receiver in the world, so to have gotten him a gift he actually likes, without him hand picking it out himself is a pretty big accomplishment. More to come on these hand made screen prints in another blog. I think we've got another world's best link on our hands.

6 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday, Z!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Mr Zeb!

Al the Gal said...

Happy Birthday Zeb!

And because I'm an asshole and forgot to call, Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

P.S. Is the tag "Sometimes I'm So Awesome That I Just Can't Stand Myself" new? Cause if it's not, it's awesome and I'm an asshole for not noticing that either! :)

Coach Scanson said...

Happy 27th old man!

Heather said...

It's not a new tag, but I try to use it sparingly.

charles said...

does zeb buy you yankee things? i just cant see him doing it. but at least he has some jeter scent you can spray on him. oh yah happy late bday homes.