First, on a completely unrelated topic, let me say: Screw you Josh Beckett, and your 10 strike-out getting ass.
Since Charles brought this up, it really wouldn't be fair to deprive the "Married To The Game" readership. Basically it started out as something that Damon and I thought was hilarious for no apparent reason. It reminds us of Zeb, especially the "when my team loses I'll be mean all night" line. And it makes us laugh hysterically.
Yesterday I was mean all night, by the way.
Some however (COUGH *charles* COUGH) don't find it to be funny at all. So solve this debate for us please, is this video funny or not?
WTF is up with the random Andy Samberg (Sp?) appearance? I'll admit that it was better than any of that shit he put up in "Hot Rod". I'll never get that 90 minutes back!
The song is kinda lame, but in oddly amusing way. Not catchy enough for me, but I can see why you like it. Mostly I'm just enjoying the boys with their "white guys can't dance" moves.
5 comments:
I think I might make this song my ring tone
WTF is up with the random Andy Samberg (Sp?) appearance? I'll admit that it was better than any of that shit he put up in "Hot Rod". I'll never get that 90 minutes back!
dude, somebody better back me up, that video is hardly even worth giving a fake chuckle to.WACK SHIT
He's in their group called The Lonely Island
The song is kinda lame, but in oddly amusing way. Not catchy enough for me, but I can see why you like it. Mostly I'm just enjoying the boys with their "white guys can't dance" moves.
Post a Comment