Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2 Great Things and an Observation

  1. Madcon - Beggin' : Love the old school swaggar of this song. Saw it on some commercial a long time ago, but finally figured out what the song actually was. Gonna be rockin' this on the old Ipod this weekend in The Bay.
  2. Twitter : Okay, so I know what you're thinking....oh she finally figured out what Twitter is and got on the band wagon. But that is false. I've known about it for a long time, but Damon recently got serious about it, and turns out he is a much better twitterist than a blogger. Also turns out that he's had a twitter account since 2007. I'm pretty sure that makes him the first twitter user ever. He also has had his blogger account since 2004. I asked him what the big thing is going to be in 2012, but he refuses to give up his secrets. Also, Greg, Nick Swisher is on Twitter...so.....
An Observation: Blazer fans are coming out of the wood works, walking around the neighborhood in their Brandon Roy jerseys, talking about "what time is tip off" non-stop. Get out of here. No one cares about NBA. Thanks.

3 comments:

charles said...

dude, you need to find your modern day reggie miller and stop being such a hater. labron james has got to be the greatest entertainer in sports.

Melanie said...

Especially the Blazers for crying out load!

Greg said...

Thanks for the shout out Heather! How is the Swisher doing for you and your Yankees!