HA! Happy Birthday Strick! Yes, blink again, pinch yourself...that is indeed a stapler in jello. Suck it. If you're wondering, it was as awesome as it looks in person, and even better.
The key is that you want to use the Jello Jigglers (uh...thats what she said?) recipe, not the regular jello one. This way it's going to be a little more thick and stable. A little thread or dental floss to keep the stapler hanging in the middle of the jello and you're good to go.
And for the record my co-worker was delighted to find this waiting for him on his desk on Monday morning. Well, until he realized that he would have to clean his stapler off.This "The Office" prank was so good that now I want to try the one where Jim puts the change in Dwight's phone......hmmm.
6 comments:
Well played Heather!
That is the best! Did it clean up ok?
Clean up was not too bad, actually easier than I thought. And his stapler still smells like orange jello. Awesome.
By the way, I am refusing to blog again until I get more recognition for PUTTING AN F'ING STAPLER IN JELLO PEOPLE?! Are you not Office fans!? Are you revolting against me for being such a terrible blogger recently?! I'm looking for a congressional medal of honor people!
I'm sorry! The stapler in Jello was AMAZING!!! Bigtime kudos! I'm extremely impressed. Great photos as well!
Good job Gal, you're off the hook. You hit all the obligatory compliments.
Still disappointed in all you other Office fans out there.
Post a Comment