Yay! We got a puppy. Here's the scoop: we've had him for 1 week and he is absolutely taking over our lives. I haven't even been able to think about blogging. I get up an hour early every morning so that I have time to take him out to go to the bathroom, shower and then take him out again and play with him for a while before I go to work. Seriously? Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't get up early for ANYTHING.Anyway, just to help you all get to know the newest member of the "Married to the Game" family, here is a list of Ollie's likes & dislikes.
LIKES: tennis ball, hoof (this thing smells like poop, but he LOVES it. lucky for him it's taking him a long time to chew it up, because its the last time we'll ever get one of those nasty things again) chewing on bark chips, pulling grass out of the ground, crawling under the sofa to retrieve a errant tennis balls, riding in cars.
DISLIKES: walking on a leash
Wow. That's really just about all I have left in me. I'll try to blog again soon, but really, there is no telling. I don't know what we would do if we actually had a kid. I mean, you can't put a kid in a crate when you get tired. You can't tie a kid's leash to the vacuum cleaner when you get tired of them running around the house trying to chew the carpet. These are our main coping mechanisims people.
8 comments:
Hi.
I can NOT wait to read Ollie stories. Trust me. there will be MANY!
This is so exciting.
Does he like licking his butt?
Likes: Sniffing crotches
I've been waiting for this post! That is awesome! I am so jealous of all you pet owners. Ollie is so cute. Makes me miss Walter!
How cute. I'm jealous. I want an Ollie!
So cute! What kind of dog is it?
Congrats, guys! He's a darling (Boston Terriers are great) and I dig the name!
So....neglect your blog much? Some of us have to TiVo the OSU-USC game and replay it in slow-mo to catch up with you. We want Ollie pics and stories!
okay, okay. I'm working on it. I'm a little overwhelmed because I haven't blogged in so long. I'm trying to organize my thoughts.
You crack me up with the DVR.
We're going to squire Ollie about the town of Sweet Home this afternoon, so that should guarantee tons of stories. He's going to meet Cal (pitbull/lab mix) & Phil (weiner dog.) So it should be a great day. Also, look forward to "Ollie's first vet visit." Coming Soon...
Post a Comment