Monday, March 17, 2008

Too Cute for Words

Let's just let it suffice to say that my entire existence has become one huge Late Pass, so in an attempt to rectify the sad, sad, state of affairs, here is something I've been meaning to post for a while! A few weeks ago when i was down at a softball tournament in Fullerton, I got to see my Grandparents. I always feel lucky when i get a chance to catch up with them, and this time was no exception. A few of the girls on my team saw me talking to them before one of our games and asked me if they were my parents, which tickled them to no end. The girls also thought that they were adorable, I agree.

2 comments:

Al the Gal said...

That's a really cute picture of the two of you.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Cute! Cute! Cute!