Well there you have it, a snapshot of my new office. Dwight has a prominent place on my desk, as it should be. We've been here for more than 2 weeks, but it still feels like we just got here. At least to me it does. There are still several unpacked boxes scattered around the apartment, and more decorations strewn on the floor than actually hung on the walls. It is a work in progress.This whole experience has been a huge learning experience - I mean, I thought that the whole interview process and waiting was going to be the most difficult part, but now that we're actually here, it is a whole different set of issues. The bottom line is that trasition is HARD. Yes, that's what she said. But seriously, the first week was very much of a struggle for me. With two road trips under my belt I am starting to settle in and get a little bit more comfortable. On the other hand, now Zeb has been on the job hunt for 2 weeks, and is starting to get a little bit antsy to find something already. I know that there is something great out there for him - but I think he will feel a lot better when he has that "something great" in his hands. Keep us in your thoughts & if you hear about any possible job opportunities, im sure Zeb would love to hear about them.
Hope this catches you guys up to date with us a little bit, I'll try to do better and get back in the swing of more consistent blogging. Love you guys!!
2 comments:
love you too Heather
Hey sweetie, I'm glad you're starting to feel more at ease there. I hope it only continues to get better for you. I'm looking forward to summer when we can see each other more!
And I'm glad you got a blog up! I was missing it! Love you!
Post a Comment