
Hilarity ensues after we attempt to flip the boat, only managing to flip ourselves. Our Guide Casey pulled Zeb back into the boat but did not expect the massive force generated as Zeb "dolphin kicked" himself back into the boat. Casey was then knocked on his ass. After he collected himself from the shock and awe of the dolphin kick, Emily was the next victim. Casey slung her in the boat like a salmon at the fish market, slamming her head first into the other side of the boat. At this point I was in hysterics and next in line to get slung into the boat. As quick as I was in the boat and sittting safely on the opposite edge, I was knocked into the water again by yes, you guessed it, an over zealous dolphin kick. Does this description even begin to do it justice? I doubt it, but I still go into uncontrolable laughter whenever I hear the words "dolphin kick".

Trust paddles with an untrustworthy guide.

If only we could have kept these booties. They make a real fashion statement.

Zeb taking the dive.
No comments:
Post a Comment