Friday, October 06, 2006

Weekend Update

It is finally Friday, and I can't be happier. I'm home this weekend, and next weekend too actually, so that is a huge plus. There is so much big news that has happened this week. Where do I start?

1) Zeb got a job! He is now working hard everyday at Camp Implements. It is a farming supplier...type thing. He can explain more, but he is working in shipping and recieving. He got hired on to be the manager of the department, among other things, but for now, he has to learn the ropes of the business. Which means quite a bit of manual labor. He's still got his eyes open for other opportunities, but for now, its a good paycheck!

2) My dad is getting married?!?! Yes, Tim Murray, the eternal bachelor is getting married. How crazy is that? Her name is Jan. They met at church, and got to be good friends through a singles group that they were involved in. They are actually the second couple from that same singles group of about 8 people or so that will have been married this year! Pretty productive little group....but what happens to the singles group now? They become a newly married couples group? They set the date for December 23rd, because Zeb and I will be back in Oregon then. It will definitely be an exciting trip! Congratulations Dad & Jan!

Ummm, I guess that's really all the new news! The Office was great last night, but I can not deal with Jim hooking up with that girl in in his new office! So that better not happen. How is the Collosus of Clout doing? I haven't gotten an update on them this week. Hope everything is well, and Emily is off the DL? Have a great weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat Zeb and Tim!!! I'm excited for both of you guys!!!! That's awesome!

I agree, The Office was great last night and there is NO WAY Jim can hook up with that girl. It will ruin everything!

The Colossuses of Clout will end their season on Sunday. Last week's game went well...until the 5th inning when Eric hit a fly ball/line drive to left field. The ditzy leftfielder decided she should put her hand in front of her mitt to catch the ball and ended up splitting open/breaking her finger at the top knuckle--gross! So the other team ended the game...we were up 18-0. :)

Team pictures and an awards banquet/pizza party will follow the game on Sunday. (Can you say Dundee awards?)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Zeb found a job!! That's great news! And WOW, can't believe your dad is getting married. You guys are gonna be hella busy on the break, huh? But it'll be exciting!

As for The Office, yeah, I'll be pretty pissed if Jim hooks up with that girl, especially considering that the actress was his real life girlfriend for awhile, but I kinda that Pam deserves it, just a little. If it forces her to get off her ass and go drag him back to Scranton where he belongs, I'm all for it!