The Playoffs:
It's sad to see that all of the teams we all wanted to go lost :( Oh well that's baseball if I had it my way.....well you know how I would have it. I'm hoping to see the Tigers and the Mets in the WS but we will see. Go ahead and post who you want.
The Job:
Well as Heather said I got a job working for Kamp Implement as the Shipping and Receiving Manager. It isn't my ideal job but w/e right? Anyway, I have been working like 11 hours a day plus every other Saturday so it keeps me busy. I'm hoping to hear from the City of Bozeman Streets Division this week. Again, not my ideal job but it's moving up ;). So, Mondays are really busy with freight coming in for the week. Then Tuesdays you have to stock the parts on the shelves and put overstock upstairs. On Weds we get more trucks and you guessed it Thursday we put it away. Come Friday it's last min. trucks and last min. stocking. Saturdays we have to do "chores" sweeping the shop, organizing, cleaning the shitter, vacuuming the offices, dusting, ya you get the point. So that's my work week. The Marketing guy who has been with the Company 56 years is retiring at the end of the year and they want me to take over with my "professional business background" I guess if I stick it out that might be something to look forward to.
The Coat:
I purchased a new Quiksilver snowboarding coat off eBay because I plan on doing TONS of boarding this year. It's white with grey pinstripe looks sharp!!!!!!!!!
The trip that Damon is making:
Damon arrives tomorrow at 3:59pm and staying until Sunday. I can't wait to hang out with one of my friends. Wait.......My best friend. Plan on doing some driving around the mountains and such just researching the area and bsing.
Anyway, I hope all is well with you that is my story for a while hope you all enjoy!!!!!!!! Congrats to the Collousses of Clout on their first season. I'm sure there are more to seasons to come.
スーツやレジャーに関する投稿を意識的に減らしたところ
8 years ago
3 comments:
Sad news about Cory Lidle...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15223650/?GT1=8618
I know right. That is really sad!
Heather got a headlock and a punch in the head from me
Post a Comment